F4VD Supporters and Journal of Veterinary Dentistry
In 2016 The Foundation for Veterinary Dentistry (F4VD) merged with the American Veterinary Dental Society (AVDS), making the Foundation the singular source for information, outreach and funding for veterinary dental education and research. The Foundation for Veterinary Dentistry is a 501-3c organization and seeks funding through contributions and donations. Supporters of the Foundation include veterinarians, dentists, dental hygienists, veterinary technicians, pet owners and others with interest in pets, veterinary dentistry and oral health.
Donations to the Foundation for Veterinary Dentistry help provide charitable, scientific, and educational support to:
Journal Subscriber: $110 USD for United States residents and USD $120 for Canadian and International.
F4VD Silver Contributor: $250
Includes 1yr JVD and a $150 tax deductible donation to the Foundation. Donors will receive a letter of thanks. You will also receive special recognition at the annual Veterinary Dental Forum.
F4VD Gold Contributor: $500
Includes 1yr JVD and a $400 tax deductible donation to the Foundation. Donors will receive a letter of thanks. You will also receive special recognition at the annual Veterinary Dental Forum.
F4VD Titanium Contributor: $1000
Includes three 1yr JVD subscriptions* and $700 tax deductible donation to the Foundation. Donors will receive a letter of thanks. You will also receive special recognition at the annual Veterinary Dental Forum. In addition, Titanium Contributors can also be listed on the F4VD website for the year of the sponsorship. *Journal subscriptions can be directed to different individuals or institutions. Please provide a name and address where to direct the additional two subscriptions.
Benefits of being a Foundation Subscriber/Contributor:
1. One-year printed subscription in the 2017 Journal of Veterinary Dentistry (Volume 34), distributed quarterly.
2. Online access to the Journal of Veterinary Dentistry, including all previous issues.
3. Invitation to an open meeting with the Foundation Officers and Board Members during the Forum, with the opportunity to share your thoughts on the Foundation, the Veterinary Dental Forum, the Journal and other aspects of organized veterinary dentistry.
4. Foundation for Veterinary Dentistry “Case of the Month” and quarterly newsletter.
5. Discounts on Compendia for the Journal of Veterinary Dentistry and other Foundation purchases.
6. The opportunity to support a Student Chapter of the Foundation for Veterinary Dentistry (SCF4VD).
7. Silver, Gold and Titanium Contributors are eligible for discounted registration at the Veterinary Dental Forum.
For those that would like to register/renew via mail or fax,
please download the following interactive form.